Everyone love chicken pot pie. It’s a classic recipe that suitable the whole family!
Chicken pot pie casserole is delicious, healthy and comprises of high nutritious value.
You can make a big chicken pot pie or make individual small ones like in this recipe.
Pro tip – Make a batch and freeze them up to 1 month.
On the final step I used the crisplid to make the dough crispy and tastier.
For each individual pie, we are using 2 dough circles.
- 1 package store pie dough
- 11/2 lb chicken boneless, in cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 can cream of celery
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 ounces mixed vegetables frozen
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 11/2 tsp garlic powder
- Put olive oil inside the Instant Pot and select "saute".
- Add chicken and salt and saute for about 3 minutes till the chicken is browned.
- Add mix vegetables, cream of celery, all the spices and chicken broth. Saute for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the sauce for the Instant Pot and clean it
- Roll the pie dough on a floured surface and make 8 circles.
- Place 4 circles in a bottom of a small round mold
- Add Chicken mixture on top.
- Add the rest of the dough circles on top , press the edge with a fork to close the pie.
- cover the pie with foil paper
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the Instant Pot, place the trivet inside and place the pot pie on top of the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Take it our and enjoy.
- Optional: Broil it in the oven or use the crisplid for a crispy dough.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks