It is a very delicious soup with savoury aroma and has a refreshing taste. It is quite healthy and is easy-to-make in instant pot.
- 2 boneless rooster breasts
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lengthy grain rice
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 lb chicken breasts boneless
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot chopped
- 28 ounce canned rooster broth
- 1 tsp bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and add chicken breasts.
- Cook till chicken breasts become crispy and browned. Cut them in fine pieces.
- Meanwhile, add the same oil, onions, garlic and celery in the inner pot of instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- Then, add all other ingredients except all-purpose flour and lemon juice.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and add whisked lemon juice and all-purpose flour mixture.
- Cook uncovered till the soup becomes thick and dish out.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 237kcal Carbohydrates: 5g Protein: 33g Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 2g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 97mg Sodium: 270mg Potassium: 649mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Vitamin A: 1866IU Vitamin C: 8mg Calcium: 19mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.