This soup loaded with beef broth, caramelized onions and cheese on top.
Using your Instant Pot, you can make it in only 25 minutes.
So who’s ready for a perfect hearty meal for the colds winter days??
Instant Pot French Onion Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound yellow onions peeled and sliced
- 1½ tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 baguette sliced
- 4 slices suisse cheese
- Put the butter, onions and sugar in the Instant Pot and select “Saute”.
- Saute for 15 minutes until the onions are caramelized.
- Add garlic and flour and saute for 1 more minute.
- Add balsamic vinegar and broth and stir a bit.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Top with baguette slices and swiss cheese.
- Broil it for 3 minutes in the oven or with crisplid.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks