This soup loaded with beef broth, caramelized onions and cheese on top.
Using your Instant Pot, you can make it in only 25 minutes.
So who’s ready for a perfect hearty meal for the colds winter days??
Instant Pot French Onion Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound yellow onions peeled and sliced
- 1½ tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 baguette sliced
- 4 slices suisse cheese
- Put the butter, onions and sugar in the Instant Pot and select “Saute”.
- Saute for 15 minutes until the onions are caramelized.
- Add garlic and flour and saute for 1 more minute.
- Add balsamic vinegar and broth and stir a bit.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Top with baguette slices and swiss cheese.
- Broil it for 3 minutes in the oven or with crisplid.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks