This is an amazing main dish. You can enjoy this chicken recipe on a busy weeknight when you don’t have a lot of time to cook. Just add everything to the Instant Pot, and in 35 minutes your have a delicious and healthy meal on the table.
- 2 lb chicken in cubes
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- Add the chicken and all the other ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release (move the little handle to "venting").
- Open the lid and transfer chicken to a serving dish.
- Select sauté and let the sauce simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Drizzle the prepared sauce over chicken and serve.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!