Instant Pot is simple yet delicious coconut rice adds an exotic touch to any meal.
- 2 cup rice soaked and drained
- 4 cup water
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup currants
- 2 tbsp aniseed
- 1/4 tbsp cloves
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut grated
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp salt
- Put the canola oil, aniseed, cinnamon powder and cloves in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 30 seconds and put in the rice and stir properly.
- Add the rest ingredients and sauté for 1 minute.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve with some fresh coriander leaves and grated coconut flakes.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.