Easy meal you can make in your Instant Pot using only 3 ingredients: Fish, lemon juice and cheese.
Have you ever tried the pairing fish + cheese? It may seem a bit extravagant, but Parmesan cheese is so delicate that it can be paired with almost anything!
How to serve?
Some options for healthy side dishes for this Instant Pot tilapia recipe:
Do I have to marinate the Tilapia?
You don't HAVE to, it's just that the fish tastes much better that way.
Marinate overnight or for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
Instant Pot Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Marinate your tilapia fillets with lemon juice, salt and pepper and let them rest in the fridge overnight or for at least one hour.
- Place the fish with its marinade into the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Once done, open the lid and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂