Have you ever tried the pairing fish + cheese? It may seem a bit extravagant, but Parmesan cheese is so delicate that it can be paired with almost anything! Add also a few drops of lemon juice to get a fresh and healthy meal, suitable for hot summer nights and to be served with raw vegetables.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Marinate your tilapia fillets with lemon juice, salt and pepper and let them rest in the fridge overnight.
- Place your fish with its marinade into the Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes (fish shall not be overcooked).
- Let the steam release naturally, then serve sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!