Looking for healthy and high protein meal? This Instant Pot cod is the recipe for you :]
This is a great & classic fish recipe you can make easily in your Instant Pot (or any other pressure cooker) for a quick and easy dinner.
Perfect main dish in only 20 minutes total!
Can I use frozen Cod?
Yes, you an use frozen fish for this Instant Pot Mediterranean cod recipe. Just add 2 minutes to the cooking time.
What other fish can I use?
I you don’t have cod, this Instant Pot recipe would work great with Haddock, Pollack, Stripped Bass, Hake or Mahi Mahi.
How to serve?
Instant Pot Seafood recipes
- 4 pieces cod frozen or fresh
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press saute and add butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except cod) into the Instant Pot and Sauté for 9 minutes.
- Add the fish and use a spoon to cover each piece of fish with sauce.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes (frozen fish) or 3 minutes (fresh fish).
- When cooking time is complete do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂