Clams are usually something you eat at your favorite restaurant or on holiday at a seaside resort, but you can also easily cook them at home, especially with the help of your Instant Pot.
Try them with a delicate dressing made with white wine and lemon juice to enjoy a gourmet dinner at home anytime you want!
- 3 lb clams
- 1 cup white wine melted
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Carefully clean your clams.
- Pour melted butter into your Instant Pot, then add garlic cloves and press “Sauté”.
- Cook for 1 minutes, until garlic starts to brown, then remove it.
- Add white wine and cook for another 2 minutes to reduce it.
- Add your clams, lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally and then remove the lid.
- Serve your clams topped with their sauce.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks