This is the best Instant Pot clams recipe ever. Have a great dinner in only 10 minutes total using simple ingredients 🙂
Clams are usually something you eat at your favorite restaurant or on holiday at a seaside resort, but you can also easily cook them at home, especially with the help of your Instant Pot.
Try them with a delicate dressing made with white wine and lemon juice to enjoy a gourmet dinner at home anytime you want!
Serve as an appetizer or over rice or pasta for a complete meal.
This recipe can serve 8 people (or 4 hungry ones).
Can I half the recipe?
Sure. You can make 1 lb of clams instead. Use ¼ cup of butter, ¼ cup of lemon juice and ½ cup of wine.
Same cooking time.
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup white wine melted
- 2 lb clams
- ½ cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press "saute" and add butter.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute until brown.
- Add white wine and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add clams, lemon juice, salt and pepper and stir.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂