This time we are making a delicious Instant Pot Halibut in Green Sauce.
This fish looks very fancy, but believe me, you can make it easily using your Instant Pot Air Fryer.
If you don't have one, you can also pressure cook - just follow the instructions below.
Simple ingredients and only 15 minutes total - that's all you need!
Low-carb, ketogenic and healthy recipe - perfect for a balance diet.
Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
Yes, of course! Just follow simple steps.
- Follow the recipe card and marinate the halibut fillets.
- Cover the fish with foil packet and place it on top of the trivet.
- Pour 1 cup of water inside the Instant Pot and place a trivet on the bottom.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and enjoy.
Alternatively, you can use the oven for the broiling mission 🙂
What fish can I use?
Add white fish of your choice:
How to serve
Serve this recipe with roasted cherry tomatoes as a light entree.
For a complete meal, here are some more options:
Looking for more ideas? Check out What to Serve With Halibut.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
In a bowl mix lemon juice, paprika, salt, pepper, and, olive oil.
Place halibut fillets and marinate with the mixture and green sauce.
Place a fryer basket in the pot and transfer marinated halibut fillets to it.
Cover the pot with an air fryer lid.
BAKE at 395F for 8 minutes.
Dish out and enjoy.
Instant Pot Seafood recipes
Instant Pot Halibut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup green sauce
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt paprika
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 oz halibut fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a bowl mix lemon juice, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, salt paprika, chopped garlic, and olive oil.
- Marinate the halibut fillets with the mixture.
- Spread green sauce over the fillets.
- Place the fillets inside a bowl that fits your Instant Pot.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Place the bowl with the halibut fillets inside the air fryer basket and cover the pot with the air fryer lid.
- BAKE at 395 °F for 8 minutes.
- Open the lid, dish out and enjoy 🙂