If you love seafood, you can’t miss this Instant Pot lobster recipe!
Tender and juicy lobster tails topped with a smooth and delicate butter sauce are just 5 minutes away!
We are using fresh lobster, but the recipe can also be adapted to frozen crabs or lobster parts.
This can be a quite expensive dish, but it is worth a try for a special occasion, like a birthday dinner or New Year’s Eve.
Though very simple, this recipe can be tricky: lobsters can’t be overcooked or the cooking process will completely ruin their flavor and texture.
That's why we are cooking the lobster tails in Instant Pot for only 1 minute. If needed, feel free to add 1-2 more minutes to the cooking time (after checking).
Instant Pot Seafood recipes
Instant Pot Lobster Tails
- 6 lobster tails
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon wedges for serving
- Pour water in the Instant Pot and place the trivet.
- Place the lobster tails onto the trivet (shell down).
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 1 minute.
- In the meantime, melt butter in a saucepan and add garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper to obtain a sauce.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Pour the butter sauce over the lobster tails and serve with lemon wedges.