Instant Pot Mixed Veggies
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8oz. mushrooms sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 Japanese eggplant peeled and sliced
- 1 medium potato peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- to taste Salt and pepper
Put the olive oil, onions, garlic and potatoes in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
Sauté for 4 minutes and add rest of the ingredients except cheese.
Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
Release the pressure naturally and add Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!