The true flavors of these vegetables come through when cooked with a bit of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper..
Instant Pot Mixed Veggies Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8oz. mushrooms sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 Japanese eggplant peeled and sliced
- 1 medium potato peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Put the olive oil, onions, garlic and potatoes in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 4 minutes and add rest of the ingredients except cheese.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and add Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks