If you wanna know how to saute vegetables in the Instant Pot, you have come to the right place 🙂
This recipe is super easy so you can get a healthy and delicious side dish in less than 10 minutes.
Which veggies can I add?
You can follow the vegetables I used, or create your own combination! Some ideas:
Do I need a steamer basket?
No! Just like the Instant Pot Steamed Vegetables, for this recipe we place the vegetables directly on the bottom of the Instant Pot.
Best recipe for beginners that does now have all the accessories yet 🙂
Instant Pot Healthy Recipes
Instant Pot Sauteed Vegetables
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 3 tablespoon waer
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 head Broccoli
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add olive oil and press "saute".
- Add onion and carrots and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add water, broccoli, frozen vegetables, green beans, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and saute for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂