Instant Pot Fish Stew in Coconut Milk
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 medium onion sliced thinly
- 4 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounce fish broth
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 lb potatoes chopped
- 1/4 lb carrots peeled and chopped
- 1(14-ounce) can diced tomatoes with their juices
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 2 lb boneless,skinless sea bass filets cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
Place 2 tablespoons of the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and cook for about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
Add the white wine and cook for about 1 minute, scrape up any browned bits from the bottom.
Select the “Cancel” and stir in the broth, water, potatoes, carrot, tomatoes paprika, salt and black pepper.
Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
Press the “Cancel” and allow a “Quick” release.
Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
Stir in the fish pieces and coconut milk and cook for about 5 minutes or until desired doneness of fish.
Press the “Cancel” and stir in the lemon juice and remaining oil.
Serve immediately with thee garnishing f parsley.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!