Craving for tacos but want to diversify and eat something other than the regular chicken ones? This it he recipe for you!
This recipe is soooo tasty and so easy to make you probably would make it again and again.
Please note that I’m making only the fish-filling. The tacos are pre-made to save time 🙂
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 4 tbsp smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 2-3 sprigs fresh cilantro
- salt to taste
- Add 3 cups of water in the inner pot of Instant pot and place the rack in it.
- Meanwhile, place tilapia in the middle of a parchment paper and paint it with canola oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice on it and sprinkle with salt, paprika and cilantro.
- Fold the parchment paper into an air tight packet and place it on the rack.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 8 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and take out the tilapia.
- Cut the tilapia into cubes or any way you want and place it on the taco.
- Serve and enjoy!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks