A stew packed with a flavorful combo of cod, clams, shrimp, veggies, spices and fish broth.
This wonderfully filling and yummy stew is the best source to satisfy your seafood craving.
It's like a rich and healthy soup and you can make it in your Instant Pot in only 14 minutes.
Instant Pot Stew Recipes
Instant Pot Hawaiian Beef Stew
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
Instant Pot Seafood Stew
Are you a seafood lover? Then try this Instant pot seafood stew with deliciousness…Print Pin Rate
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 ½ cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 bell pepper cubed
- 1 small onion sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup fish broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 12 clams
- 1 lb cod fillets cubed
- cilantro for serving
- lemon slices for serving
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add paprika, by leaves, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and garlic and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add broth, salt and black pepper.
- Place the shrimp and clams on top and gently, submerge in broth mixture.
- Add cod fillets on top.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add cilantro and lemon on top and serve 🙂
Calories: 375kcal Carbohydrates: 6g Protein: 55g Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 2g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g Monounsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 361mg Sodium: 1016mg Potassium: 1003mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 769IU Vitamin C: 34mg Calcium: 210mg Iron: 4mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
1 thought on “Instant Pot Seafood Stew”
I wish I would’ve put the shrimp in last because they got overcooked. Other than that it was a good recipe. I also added potatoes & corn.