This wonderfully filling and yummy stew is the best source to satisfy your seafood craving.
It's like a rich and healthy soup and you can make it in your Instant Pot in only 14 minutes.
Instant Pot Stew Recipes
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
Instant Pot Seafood Stew
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 ½ cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 bell pepper cubed
- 1 small onion sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup fish broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 12 clams
- 1 lb cod fillets cubed
- cilantro for serving
- lemon slices for serving
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add paprika, by leaves, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and garlic and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add broth, salt and black pepper.
- Place the shrimp and clams on top and gently, submerge in broth mixture.
- Add cod fillets on top.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add cilantro and lemon on top and serve 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂