A stew packed with a flavorful combo of cod, clam, shrimp, veggies, spices and fish broth… This wonderfully filling and yummy stew is the best source to satisfy your seafood craving.
Instant Pot Seafood Stew Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper seeded and sliced thinly
- 1 small onion sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup fish broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 12 little neck clams
- 1 1/2 lb cod fillets cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the paprika and bay leaves and cook for about 15-20 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and garlic and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in broth, salt and black pepper.
- Place the shrimp and clams on top and gently, submerge in broth mixture. Arrange cod pieces on top.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot with the garnishing of parsley.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks