A stew packed with a flavorful combo of cod, clam, shrimp, veggies, spices and fish broth… This wonderfully filling and yummy stew is the best source to satisfy your seafood craving.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper seeded and sliced thinly
- 1 small onion sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup fish broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 12 little neck clams
- 1 1/2 lb cod fillets cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the paprika and bay leaves and cook for about 15-20 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and garlic and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in broth, salt and black pepper.
- Place the shrimp and clams on top and gently, submerge in broth mixture. Arrange cod pieces on top.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot with the garnishing of parsley.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.