Lentils are part of the legume family. They exist in many varieties, but the most common are browns and greens.
Present in many traditional and comforting dishes, lentils are nutritious and delicious, very low in fat, but full of protein … and economical too !
- 1 cup brown lentil
- 1 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place everything in the instant pot
- Close the lid, press manual high pressure and set the timer for 5 minutes
- Release steam immediately
- Serve hot or at room temperature
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks