The perfect Holiday’s drink! Simple and Fast recipe that all your family gonna like!
Moreover, apple cider contains a lot of health benefits, so we can even say that one apple cider a day, keep the doctor away!
To make it prettier, you can add fresh cranberries and slices of orange when serving.
Refrigerate for longer use.
- 4 green apples
- 4 red apples
- 2 medium oranges
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp cardamom pods
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- water to cover the fruits
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Cut the apple and the oranges in quarters and put them in the inner pot. Add all the remaining ingredients and pour water so they cover all the fruits
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- After cooking end, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and mash the fruits a little.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 more minutes.
- After cooking end, wait for the pressure to release naturally.
- Strain the mixture.
- Serve with the slices of oranges and cranberries and cinnamon sticks.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks