This Instant Pot apple cider is the perfect holiday drink! Simple and Fast recipe that all your family gonna like!
This pressure cooker apple cider is rich in fruits and contains a lot of health benefits.
And remember -
An apple cider glass a day, keeps the doctor away!
To make it prettier, you can add fresh cranberries and slices of orange when serving.
Refrigerate for longer use.
If you like hot beverages, try this Instant Pot Hot Chocolate 🙂
Instant Pot Apple recipes
Instant Pot Beverage Recipes
Instant Pot Apple Cider
- 4 green apples
- 4 red apples
- 2 medium oranges
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoon cardamom pods
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar
- water to cover the fruits
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Cut the apple and the oranges in quarters and put them in the inner pot. Add all the remaining ingredients and pour water so they cover all the fruits
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- After cooking end, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and mash the fruits a little.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 more minutes.
- After cooking end, wait for the pressure to release naturally.
- Strain the mixture.
- Serve with the slices of oranges and cranberries and cinnamon sticks.