Make this delicious pressure cooker apple jam using only 2 ingredients: apples and honey!
This recipe is so easy to make and using the Instant Pot you can get the jam in only 20 minutes.
Enjoy the flavor by spreading on the toast and get an amazing upgrade to your breakfast.
The best Instant Pot jam recipes
- 1½ lb apples peeled and cut into halves
- 750 g honey
- Add apples and honey in an Instant pot, and select "saute" on "low".
- Stir continuously until honey is liquefied.
- Adjust on manual “high” and boil until foamy bubbles are formed around apples.
- Close with the lid and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Once done, open the lid and boil it on medium heat.
- Cook until the mixture reaches the gelling point.
- Place in jars and refrigerate.