Apples are so easy to make in an instant pot with just a little cinnamon powder, raisins and Demerara sugar and it tastes amazing with liquor on it
Instant Pot Baked Apple Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup red wine/water
- 6 apples peeled and cored
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup sugar Demerara
- Put the apples into an instant pot.
- Add the remaining contents and lock the lid.
- Cook for 10 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Carefully take out the cooked apples and place in separate bowls.
- Sprinkle the cooking liquor on each apple.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks