Instant Pot Vegetarian Curry is inspired with desi spices and is loaded with a bunch of vegetables.
Plus, it's completely vegan, gluten-free, and cooks up in less than 20 minutes!
A perfect winter warmer and crowd-pleaser vegetarian curry that is super-quick and easy to make!
This creamy curry is full of tofu and delicious vegetables and covered with a deliciously spicy coconut milk sauce.
Instant Pot Vegetarian Curry Recipe Video
What else can I add?
This recipe calls for a variety of vegetables. Feel free to add more vegetables you like:
How to thicken up the curry?
Don't worry if you end up with thin watery curry.
Simply prepare a slurry with a tablespoon of cornstarch and water.
Just press "saute" and add the slurry slowly while stirring it into the curry.
How to serve
Serve the curry over
Can I store leftovers
Absolutely, keep in an airtight container, store in the refrigerator, and thaw overnight before reheating.
Or you can freeze the curry for up to three months.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Sauté the pot at Normal for 5 minutes.
Add canola oil and curry paste.
Add the coconut milk and stir well.
Now stir in tofu, carrot, bell peppers, shallots, and ginger.
Cook on “Manual” with “Low Pressure” for about 2 minutes.
Do a quick release.
Carefully, remove the lid and mix in the remaining ingredients: lemon juice and sugar.
Dish out and serve hot.
Instant Pot Vegan Recipes
Instant Pot Curry Recipes
Instant Pot Vegetarian Curry
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoon curry paste
- 19 ounce coconut milk
- 14 ounce firm tofu cubed
- 1 carrot peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 shallots cut into 2 -inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Press "saute" and add canola oil.
- Add curry paste and mix well.
- Add coconut milk and stir well.
- Add tofu, carrot, bell peppers, shallots, and ginger and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on low pressure for 2 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and stir in lemon juice and sugar.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂