A perfect winter warmer and crowd pleaser vegetarian curry that is super-quick and easy to make! This creamy curry is full of tofu and delicious vegetables and covered with a deliciously spicy coconut milk sauce.
Instant Pot Vegetarian Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp curry paste
- 1 (19-ounce) can coconut milk
- 14 ounce firm tofu pressed and cubed
- 1 carrot peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 scallions cut into 2 -inch pieces
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Add the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the curry paste and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in tofu, carrot, bell peppers, scallion and ginger.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “Low Pressure” for about 2 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.