Instant Pot Vegan Portobello Pot Roast
- 1.25 lb potatoes cut into small pieces
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 cups onions frozen pearl
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup dry white or red wine
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish chooped
Put potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, thyme, garlic, onion, 2½ cups of vegetable stock, Worcestershire and wine in an instant pot.
Close the lid and seal the valve.
Cooke on manual “high” pressure for 20 minutes.
Release the pressure naturally.
In a bowl mix cornstarch in ½ cup of vegetable stock and whisk well.
Add it to the roast mixture, cook for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.