This Vegetarian Portobello Pot Roast recipe is made easy in the Instant Pot.
One-pot family feast - Rich and good vegan pot roast with red wine vinegar, spices, and vegetables.
Super easy recipe - just dump-and-go! If you want, you can even leave out the cornstarch.
So hearty, comforting, and delicious!
Instant Pot Portobello Pot Roast Recipe Video
What is Instant Pot Portobello Pot Roast?
Is like the classic Pot Roast but.. with mushrooms, vegetables and 100% vegan.
If you are looking for a real vegetarian Instant Pot recipe - you have to try this.
This Portobello Pot Roast recipe is simpler and quicker to prepare.
How to serve
Serve it with:
What else can I add instead of mushrooms?
On the off chance that you don't want to add mushrooms, take a break and utilize eggplant!
Can I store it?
You better finish it the same day.
Otherwise, the leftovers keep well for up to 3 days.
How to make Instant Pot Portobello Pot Roast?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Now dump everything in the pot and set it to High Pressure for 10 minutes.
Wait for a Natural Release. Once done, open the lid.
Now mix in some cornstarch with a bit of water.
And voila, it's all done! 🙂
Dish out and enjoy with family and friends.
Instant Pot Mushrooms Recipes
Instant Pot Portobello Pot Roast
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 potato chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cup onions chopped
- 1 lb mushroom sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 cup vegetable stock
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon water
- Add chopped potato, carrots, onions, garlic, and mushrooms to the Instant Pot.
- Add fresh thyme, vegetable stock, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, and tomato paste.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Mix cornstarch with water, add the mixture to the Instant Pot and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂