Tomato sauce with garlic flavour is so delicious and tasty and surprisingly very easy to make.
Instant Pot Tomato Sauce Base for Gravies & Soups Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 large fresh tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 small onion cut into large pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
- Discard bay leaf, cinnamon stick and blend this sauce to a smooth paste.
- Strain this mixture and Store this sauce in jars in the refrigerator.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks