This delicious tomato soup is rich in carbohydrates and is best served in winters.
For the first recipe of Tomato Soup – Click Here.
Instant Pot Tomato Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot chopped
- 14 ounce tomatoes crushed
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp celery chopped
- 1½ cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add 2 cups of water in the inner pot of instant pot.
- Add all the ingredients in the instant pot and stir well.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 30 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure through the steam vent and open the lid. Stir well.
- Dish out and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks