This delicious tomato soup is rich in carbohydrates and is best served in winters.
It’s one of my favorite Instant Pot soups since it’s really easy to make and has a great taste.
You can eat it as is for a light dinner or add some farro or bread.
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot chopped
- 14 ounce tomatoes crushed
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp celery chopped
- 1½ cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour 2 coups of water into the Instant Pot.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When cooking cycle ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, stir and serve 🙂