Looking for something healthy? This Instant Pot cabbage soup is the recipe for you!
This detox cabbage soup is soo easy to make and full with good ingredients.
Buy yet it’s delicious and filling and a great option for a light dinner.
Can I use water Instead of vegetable broth?
Yes you can.
Can I add more spices?
Yes. Feel free to add cumin or curcumin for extra taste.
Healthy Instant Pot soup recipes
How to make cabbage soup
Gather your ingredients:
In the Instant Pot, place all the ingredients and stir to combine.
Add vegetable broth or water.
Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
Once done, press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
Remove the lid and serve hot.
- 3 cups green cabbage chopped roughly
- 3 carrots chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 ounce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried sage
- to taste Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂