A hearty soup that is packed with fresh veggies, broth, lemon juice and vinegar…This easy to make cabbage soup is so delicious and filling.
Instant Pot Detox Cabbage Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups green cabbage chopped roughly
- 3 carrots chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried sage
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place all the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.