This is a delicious choice to have it as main course. You should try this if you want to have something to eat and yet don’t want to feel heavy.
If you into seafood, you should try sometime this Buttered Lobster Tails recipe, which is also a nice option for an easy dinner.
- 2 lb frozen crab legs
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- lemon juice to taste
- Place the trivet in the instant pot.
- Place crab legs on the trivet.
- Add water in the instant pot and close the lid.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 2 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid and place the crab legs on serving plates or dish.
- Mix lemon juice and butter.
- Drizzle it over the crab legs and serve.