Wanna know how to steam crab legs in the Instant Pot? This is the recipe for you!
This is a delicious choice for a main course. You should try this if you want to have something to eat and yet don't want to feel heavy.
Instant Pot Crab Legs recipe is super easy and you can have it in less than 5 minutes.
You can also make it in advance, keep in the fridge and take it out when you have guests.
Can I add spices?
I like the natural taste, but feel free to add salt, garlic, garlic powder or anything you like to the water. Cooking time and instructions stay the same.
You can also place lemon slices on the trivet next to the crab.
How to serve
Some ideas for side dishes:
Instant Pot Seafood recipes
Instant Pot Crab legs
- 2 lb frozen crab legs
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon melted butter for serving
- lemon juice for serving
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Place a trivet inside the Instant Pot.
- Place crab legs on the trivet and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and place the crab legs on serving plates or dish.
- Serve with lemon juice and butter and enjoy 🙂