A simple and healthy recipe based on a delicious fish and spiced up by the fresh aroma of dill .
In this recipe I’m using salmon, but fill free to replace it with halibut or cod.
You can use both fresh or frozen fish. Just remember to thaw the fish beforehand. If you forgot, add 1 minute to the cooking time.
This recipe works best with plain rice, steamed vegetables or seasonal veggies as I did. Seafood lovers will surely appreciate it as an informal weeknight dinner, but also as a brunch during the weekend!
This recipe can be made using any pressure cooker you have.
- 1 lb salmon
- 1 tsp dill
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add dill, mustard and water in a bowl and mix well.
- Place salmon in the marinade and reserve for 30 minutes.
- Place the salmon with the sauce in the Instant Pot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve with a salad, rice or steamed vegetables.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks