By using 3 simple ingredients you can have a wonderful main dish full with protein!
A simple and healthy recipe based on a delicious fish and spiced up by the fresh aroma of dill .
Seafood lovers will surely appreciate this Instant Pot salmon recipe as an informal weeknight dinner, but also as a brunch during the weekend!
Can I use other fish?
Can I use frozen Salmon?
You can use both fresh or frozen fish. Just remember to thaw the fish beforehand.
If you forgot, add 1 minute to the cooking time.
How to serve?
Fresh veggies as I did or any of these side dishes:
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
Instant Pot Salmon and Rice (one-pot meal)
Instant Pot Salmon With Dill
- 1 lb salmon
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ cup water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add dill and mustard and water in a bowl and mix well.
- Place salmon in the marinade and reserve for 30 minutes.
- Place the salmon with the sauce in the Instant Pot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂