Try this Instant pot steamed sea bass fish with flavorful and fragrant authentic Asian ingredients… Surely this succulent and delicious steamed fish will be a centerpiece for your dinner table.
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper as required
- 1 lb whole sea bass
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp fresh ginger julienned finely
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 scallion julienned
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- For marinade: in a baking dish, add all the ingredients except the fish and water and mix well.
- Add the fish and mix well.
- Set aside for about 20-30 minutes.
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, arrange a steamer basket and pour water.
- Place the fish in steamer basket.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “Low Pressure” for about2 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add the ginger, soy sauce, wine, and 1 tablespoon of water and mix well.
- Carefully, remove the lid and transfer the fish onto a serving platter.
- Place the ginger mixture over the fish.
- Now, arrange the scallion over the fish.
- In a frying pan, add the oil over medium heat and cook until just heated.
- Pour oil over the fish and serve.
Calories: 150kcal Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 2g Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g Monounsaturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 1g Sodium: 1422mg Potassium: 71mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 31IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 13mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.