A great main dish of pork tenderloin you can make easily using your Instant Pot.
This pressure cooker recipe is also very quick, and be ready in only 20 minutes!
Want an upgrade? Try this recipe with this Instant Pot pear sauce.
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Place trivet in the Instant Pot and add chicken broth and balsamic vinegar.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, parsley, seasoning salt, onion powder and black pepper.
- Sprinkle all over the pork tenderloin and sprinkle the remaining seasoning on the top.
- Cut the pork into half, and place both pieces on the trivet.
- Secure the lid and cook at high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Once done , do a quick pressure release and remove the trivet with the pork.
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté and add the honey, ketchup, water and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk the cornstarch in the water and mix it well.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes until it's thick and bubbly. Taste and adjust seasoning or sweetness to taste.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and serve with the sauce. You can add glaze if you like.