A great main dish of pork tenderloin you can make easily using your Instant Pot.
This pressure cooker recipe is also very quick, and be ready in only 20 minutes!
I like to eat it as is, but you can add jasmine rice or any side dish you like.
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Place trivet in the Instant Pot and add chicken broth and balsamic vinegar.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, parsley, seasoning salt, onion powder and black pepper.
- Sprinkle all over tenderloin and sprinkle remaining seasoning over top.
- Place tenderloin which is cut in half, on the trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 7 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Open the lid and remove the trivet with the pork on it.
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté and add the honey, ketchup, water and cornstarch and whisk into the Instant Pot.
- Let simmer for 2-3 minutes until thick and bubbly. Taste and adjust seasoning or sweetness to taste.
- Slice tenderloin and serve with glaze as desired.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!