This Instant Pot Pork Loin is absolutely the easiest and the quickest way to cook pork with Bacon & Garlic.
Delicious pork loin cooked with bacon that will be surely loved by your family.
Pour out the gravy on tenderloin pork or utilize it somewhere else, works either way!
How to utilize the liquid gravy?
The syrup that's left behind after we take the pork out of the Instant Pot can be utilized in several different ways.
What simply you can do is sauté the pot and make delicious, rich sauce with it to serve over the meal.
Why this recipe works?
- Pork Loin is tender, healthy, and tempting.
- A pocket-friendly recipe yet serves a bunch of people on different occasions.
- Instant Pot Pork Loin is a really versatile recipe so, you can add in anything that you want to.
How to serve?
For more ideas, check out What to Serve With Pork Loin.
What else can I add?
Swap the pork meat with chicken breasts or thighs and enjoy a variety of flavors.
You can even add vegetables of your preference to make the recipe even more nutritious.
How to make Instant Pot Pork Loin?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Season the pork loin with salt, black pepper, and garlic.
Wrap the pork with the bacon slices and drizzle with olive oil.
Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and add water.
Transfer the wrapped pork to the trivet and lock the lid.
Set the Instant Pot to Low and pressure cook for 40 minutes.
Do a Natural Release.
Pour the gravy when you serve or save it for other purposes.
Dish out and enjoy.
More Pork Recipes
Instant Pot Pork Loin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 2 lb pork loin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices bacon cut thickly
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- Season the pork loin with salt, black pepper and garlic.
- Wrap the pork with the bacon slices and drizzle with olive oil.
- Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and add water.
- Place the wrapped pork on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on low pressure for 40 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂