Instant Pot Bacon Garlic Pork Loin
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 493 kcal
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 2 pound pork loin
- 6 slices bacon cut thickly
- 1 cup water
- Season the pork loin with salt, black pepper and garlic.
- Wrap the pork with the bacon slices and drizzle with olive oil.
- Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and add water.
- Transfer the wrapped pork in the trivet and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 30 minutes.
- Carefully release the pressure naturally and dish out.