This instant pot plain congee is full of delights and perks. It tastes delicious. One of the best thing to have in breakfast. Jasmine rice gives amazing fragrant.
Instant Pot Plain Congee Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 9 cups water
- salt to taste
- Place water and rice in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 30 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- If it is too thick you can add more water in it.
- Season with salt and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks