A delicious sushi lies in the rice that composes it. Do not miss out on this crucial step and cook the best rice using this pressure cooker sushi rice recipe.
Once the rice is well cooked, have fun creating the kinds of sushi of your choice by adding avocado, raw salmon, shrimp … The possibilities are infinite !
- 1 cup short grain Japanese rice
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Carefully rinse rice under cold water .
- Pour water and rice into your Instant Pot.
- Cook at low pressure for 8 minutes.
- Release steam immediately and open lid.
- In the meantime, mix white wine vinegar, rice vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt in a small bowl.
- Microwave the sauce for 1 minute.
- Transfer cooked rice in a large bowl and slowly pour the vinegar sauce, while stirring.
- Let it cool completely then start making your favorite sushi rolls!
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!