I really like to make a whole meal in one pot. It saves me time and keeps my kitchen less messy.
This pressure cooker Israeli Couscous and ground beef recipe is a great example of easy and quick one-pot meal.
The couscous and the minced beef combine great together, and the veggies make this dish a colorful, tasty and filling, so the whole family can eat and enjoy.
If you like one-pot meals and ground beef, you should try this recipe of Instant Pot Spaghetti Bolognese.
Which couscous brand yo use?
Feel free to use any couscous brand or shape you like: Harvest Grains Blend, Tri-Color etc.
What can I use instead of chicken stock?
You can replace the chicken stock with 1 tablespoon of Chicken Better Than Bouillon (or a similar product) + 2 water cups.
Lactose-intolerance \ Kosher recipe
Just replace the butter with 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
Instant Pot One Pot Meals
Instant Pot Israeli Couscous with beef
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot chopped or cut into slices
- 2 bell peppers chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 16-ounce Israeli couscous
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Select "saute" and add the butter.
- When butter melts, add the onion and cook till it's soft.
- Add the carrot and the peppers and keep stirring and cooking till they are soft as well.
- Add the ground beef. Mix it and cook till all the beef is brown.
- Add the couscous and mix for 2 more minutes.
- Add 2 cups of chicken stock
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- After cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and fluff the couscous with a fork.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂