I really like to make a whole meal in one pot. It saves me time and keeps my kitchen less messy.
This pressure cooker Israeli Couscous and ground beef recipe is a great example of easy and quick one-pot meal.
The couscous and the minced beef combine great together, and the veggies make this dish a colorful, tasty and filling, so the whole family can eat and enjoy.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot chopped or cut into slices
- 2 bell peppers chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 16-ounce Israeli couscous
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Select "saute" and add the butter.
- When butter melts, add the onion and cook till it's soft.
- Add the carrot and the peppers and keep stirring and cooking till they are soft as well.
- Add the ground beef. Mix it and cook till all the beef is brown.
- Add the couscous and mix for 2 more minutes.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- After cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and fluff the couscous with a fork.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!