This is a mouth-watering picadillo has the most amazing aroma and taste. It is amazing to have it. You can enjoy it with your family.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 red bell peppers chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 4 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp alcaparrado
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add beef and season it with salt and pepper, break it into small pieces using a wooden spoon.
- Add onion, garlic, tomato, cilantro, salt, pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add alcaparrado, olives, 2 tablespoons cumin, bay leaves, tomato and 3 tablespoons of water and mix well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.