This is a mouth-watering picadillo has the most amazing aroma and taste. It is amazing to have it. You can enjoy it with your family.
Instant Pot Picadillo Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 red bell peppers chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 4 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp alcaparrado
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add beef and season it with salt and pepper, break it into small pieces using a wooden spoon.
- Add onion, garlic, tomato, cilantro, salt, pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add alcaparrado, olives, 2 tablespoons cumin, bay leaves, tomato and 3 tablespoons of water and mix well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks