This Instant Pot Lentil Soup is a very healthy soup you an make in your pressure cooker and enjoy a get a delicious treat for lentil lovers.
It has an exquisite taste and an amazing aroma. Just like the Instant Pot chickpea curry, it's also vegetarian and even vegan-friendly.
If you are looking for a one-pot meal, go with this Instant Pot Lentils And Rice recipe.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Brown Lentil Soup
- 1 cup brown lentils/masoor dal
- 1 onion diced
- 2 carrots cut into small pieces
- 3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 stalks celery cut into small pieces
- 2 cups baby spinach packed
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon thyme dried
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add oil, garlic and onions in the inner pot of Instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- After 1 minute, add carrots, celery and all the spices along with thyme.
- Now, add broth and lentils in the inner pot. Stir gently.
- Close the lid and cook om low pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Open the lid and stir in lemon juice and spinach.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂