This Instant Pot Lentil Soup is a very healthy soup you an make in your pressure cooker and enjoy a get a delicious treat for lentil lovers.
It has an exquisite taste and an amazing aroma. Just like the Instant Pot chickpea curry, it's also vegetarian and even vegan-friendly.
If you are looking for a one-pot meal, go with this Instant Pot Lentils And Rice recipe.
Looking for serving ideas? Check out What To Serve With Lentil Soup for 15 delicious side dishes.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Brown Lentil Soup
- 1 cup brown lentils/masoor dal
- 1 onion diced
- 2 carrots cut into small pieces
- 3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 stalks celery cut into small pieces
- 2 cups baby spinach packed
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon thyme dried
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add oil, garlic and onions in the inner pot of Instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- After 1 minute, add carrots, celery and all the spices along with thyme.
- Now, add broth and lentils in the inner pot. Stir gently.
- Close the lid and cook om low pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Open the lid and stir in lemon juice and spinach.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂