This is an amazing recipe passed onto generations. It has amazing Asian spices whose aroma is love. You would crave for it.
Instant Pot Vegan Chickpea Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 cans chickpeas
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 1 cup frozen corns
- 1 cup okra sliced
- 1 cup kale leaves
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp cilanro
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, onion and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and bell pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add chickpeas, tomato and its juice, okra, kale, broth, corn and maple syrup.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and add lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.