The Mahi-Mahi is rich in protein and you can make it in only 9 minutes using your Instant Pot.
Looking for quick and easy main dish? This is the recipe for you!
Can I use other fish?
You can also play with different combinations of flavors and mix spices and herbs to create new pairings!
How to serve
In my opinion, this delicious dinner works best over pasta, as you can see in the picture.
You can also try:
Looking for even more ideas? Check out What to Serve With Mahi Mahi.
Instant Pot Seafood recipes
Instant Pot Mahi-Mahi
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets about 1.7 lb
- 6 tomatoes peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- dried oregano to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh minced cilantro for serving
- Sprinkle your fish fillets with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Place butter into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Add onion powder , garlic powder , tomatoes, chili powder, salt and pepper and saute for 4 minutes until you get a thick sauce.
- Add fish and water and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and serve.