You can also play with different combinations of flavors and mix spices and herbs to create new pairings!
You can serve this quick dinner on a busy night, with pasta or rice (or both, using this Instant Pot rice-a-roni recipe) for a complete meal.
If you are into fish, try this Instant Pot Salmon with dill.
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets about 1.7 lb
- 6 tomatoes peeled and diced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Dried oregano to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- fresh minced cilantro to taste
- Sprinkle your fish fillets with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Place butter into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Add onion powder , garlic powder , tomatoes, chili powder and a pinch of salt.
- Cook for about 4 minutes, until you obtain a sort of thick sauce.
- Add your fish fillets, water and lock your Instant Pot and cook for about 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the steam quickly and serve your fillets topped with their spicy tomato sauce and sprinkled with fresh cilantro.