This is a very easy dish containing less ingredients and more taste.
- 2 cups Glutinous Rice
- 1½ cup cold water
- Add 1 cup of cold tap water in the inner pot of instant pot.
- Add 1 cup glutinous rice in the stainless steel bowl.
- Meanwhile, place the trivet in the instant pot and put the stainless steel bowl on it.
- Now add 1½ cup water in the bowl.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 12 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and take out the rice. Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.