This popular Asian dish can be easily prepared with the help of your Instant Pot and it makes an excellent appetizer for any Chinese-style dinner at home.
Their flavorful filling and their sticky texture are really mouthwatering and taste even better together with soy sauce. They are also perfect for vegan friends, since they are meatless!
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup cabbage minced
- ½ cup shiitake mushrooms minced
- 6 dumpling wrappers
- 2 carrots minced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Pour sesame oil into your Instant Pot and add your minced vegetables.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and rice wine vinegar and cook for 1 more minute.
- Remove the veggies from the Instant Pot and set aside.
- Place a wrapper on a cutting board and add a few drops of water.
- Place 1 tbsp vegetable filling in the middle of the wrapper and fold it to form a dumpling.
- Repeat the process until you have 6 dumplings.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot, then correctly place the trivet.
- Place your dumplings onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 6 minutes, then quickly release the steam.
- Serve with soy sauce.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Help me choose the NEW LOGO for the website - click here!