A recipe for all curry-lovers: Thai curry pork made easy with your Instant Pot!
Spicy and sweet at the same time, it’s the perfect combination of typically Thai flavors, that will surely remind you of your last exotic holiday, even on a grey and cold winter night!
The perfect side dish
If you are into curry, check out this Instant Pot Japanese curry.
If you are feeling healthy, you can also try this Instant Pot quinoa.
- 1 lb boneless pork meat chopped
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp Thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cm ginger root grated
- Rub your pork chops with Thai curry paste to let them absorb its flavor.
- Pour coconut milk and water into your Instant Pot, then add seasoned pork chops, sugar and ginger.
- Stir to combine, then cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes (according to the size of your pork chops).
- Let the steam release naturally and serve hot.