A recipe for all curry-lovers: Thai curry pork made easy with your Instant Pot!
Delicious main dish for dinner you can make in only 10 minutes.
Spicy and sweet at the same time, it’s the perfect combination of typically Thai flavors, that will surely remind you of your last exotic holiday, even on a grey and cold winter night!
Table of Contents
The perfect side dish
If you are feeling healthy, you can also try this Instant Pot quinoa.
Instant Pot Curry Recipes
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
Instant Pot Thai Pork Curry
- 1 lb boneless pork meat chopped
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoon Thai curry paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cm ginger root grated
- Rub your pork chops with Thai curry paste to let them absorb its flavor.
- Add coconut milk, water, pork, sugar and ginger to the Instant Pot and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy 🙂