This filling and nutrient main dish can be made in less than 20 minutes and you can prepare it in advance to have a ready-made lunch for the day after!
How to make Instant Pot Pork Chops
Gather your ingredients:
Rub your pork chops with salt and pepper.
Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add meat. Press “Sauté” and cook for about 2 minutes, until meat has browned.
Pour the water and add pesto sauce on top.
Cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes. When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
Add parmesan cheese and press “Sauté” again.
Cook for about 2 minutes, until cheese melts and liquids completely evaporate.
Serve sprinkled with minced basil.
- 1 lb pork chops
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup pesto sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil to taste
- Rub your pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and place the pork chops inside.
- Press “Sauté” and cook the meat for about 2 minutes, until brown on each side.
- Pour pesto sauce and water.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for about 9-10 minutes (Depending on the size of your pork chops).
- When cooking time ends, preform a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, press "saute" and add parmesan cheese.
- Saute for 2 minutes, until cheese melts and liquids completely evaporate.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂 Feel free to sprinkle with minced basil.