Green beans are very healthy for us.
They are a great side dish and can be seasoned with anything you like. Don’t forget to spread sesame seeds in the end.
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Add water in the instant pot.
- Place beans on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at low pressure for 2 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve the beans with anything you like.
Calories: 35kcal Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 2g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 7mg Potassium: 239mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 782IU Vitamin C: 14mg Calcium: 42mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.