Green beans are very healthy for us.
They are a great side dish and can be seasoned with anything you like. Don’t forget to spread sesame seeds in the end.
Instant Pot Easy Green Beans Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Add water in the instant pot.
- Place beans on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at low pressure for 2 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve the beans with anything you like.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.