A delicious and also healthy dish, this Instant Pot Pepper Chicken ready in less than 20 minutes. You can prepare it for dinner and serve it with rice if desired.
This dish is also very delicious the day after, so don’t hesitate to make more so you will have leftover to bring as your lunch.
For another great chicken dish, check out this grilled chicken satay by Kylee Cooks.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken in cubes
- Add oil into your Instant Pot and sauté chicken for 5 minutes, add the onion and bell peppers add continue sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder, the cumin and the water to the chicken. mix well to combine everything.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam and serve.
- Serve with rice if desired.