A delicious and also healthy dish, ready in less than 20 minutes. You can prepare it for dinner and also pack it in your lunchbox for the day after.
You can use both fresh or frozen ingredients and vary your veggies according to your preferences or to the season (fresh veggies will turn out crispier, while frozen ones will be softer).
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- Rub your chicken with garlic powder and salt.
- Place it into your Instant Pot and add chicken stock, onion, bell peppers and tomato paste.
- Cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes (according to the size of your chicken chops).
- Quickly release the steam and serve.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!