Traditional French cuisine ratatouille can now be cooked in your Instant Pot pressure cooker with this simple and quick pressure cooking recipe.
Instant Pot Ratatouille Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 1 Japanese eggplant peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 2 medium potatoes peeled and diced
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp dried pink pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to season
- • Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- Grease the cooking pot of the Instant Pot with cooking oil.
- Arrange all the vegetables in the cooking pot in repeated layers.
- op the vegetables with shredded cheese.
- Cover and seal the lid carefully.
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot with high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and remove the lid.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.