Traditional French cuisine ratatouille can now be cooked in your Instant Pot pressure cooker with this simple and quick pressure cooking recipe.
You can have it in only 10 minute and enjoy a healthy and nutritious side side you can serve for dinner.
Looking for more? Check out these vegetarian Instant Pot recipes.
Instant Pot Ratatouille
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 1 Japanese eggplant peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 2 medium potatoes peeled and diced
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3 tablespoon water
- ⅛ teaspoon dried pink pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to season
- • Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- Grease the cooking pot of the Instant Pot with cooking oil.
- Arrange all the vegetables in the cooking pot in repeated layers.
- op the vegetables with shredded cheese.
- Cover and seal the lid carefully.
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot with high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and remove the lid.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.