The perfectly creamy and rich lemon curd is easy to make and tastes amazing!
It’s great as a light dessert that is not-so sweet. You can add it to yogurt, as a cake topping or just eat it as is.
My recommendation: Try combine it with this Instant Pot Cheesecake to get a complete and impressive cake.
- 1 cup lemon juice fresh
- 3 eggs whole
- 3 egg yolks only the yellow part
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 4 tbsp butter
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour the mixture in a heat protected glass container and cover with the foil
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Put the glass container on the trivet and close the lid.
- Cook for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When cooking time ends, white for a natural pressure release.
- Take it out and enjoy!