Gurgling in the stomach? Try these easy, quick, and crispy Instant Pot Nachos!
A Mexican-originated snack/appetizer prepared in Instant pot.
The main Ingredients are tortilla chips and salsa.
Salsa usually contains some veggies and spices, here the Instant Pot Nachos recipe prepared a beef stock salsa.
Table of Contents
How to Serve
You can serve the Instant Pot Nachos with some toppings like:
- Guacamole or Avocado
- Sour cream
- Melted Cheese
- Pickled Jalapeno (personally suggested)
Or you can have it as it is!
Looking for more? Check out What to Serve With Nachos for 20 delicious ideas.
How about dips?
This recipe is great as is, but if you want really want you can always add some homemade stuff like:
Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Can I store and Reheat Instant Pot Nachos?
You can store nachos easily put the mixture in an air-tight container or a zipper bag and thaw it in the refrigerator for later.
Once refrigerated the rice will become softened but taste almost the same, Microwave the mixture until heated as per your taste.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Add 1 lb of ground beef to the pot.
Put the pot on Saute for 5 mins.
Add 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
Add 10 oz of diced tomatoes.
Mix the ingredients and add 2 cups of beef stock.
Add 1 ½ cups of white rice to the pot and mix the ingredients.
Cover the lid and low-pressure cook for 12 minutes.
Do a quick release and remove the lid.
Dish out the salsa and serve it with heated tortilla chips!
You can also you nachos as a side dish for chicken enchiladas.
Instant Pot Nachos
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 10 oz tomatoes diced
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 ½ cups White rice
- Add 1 lb of ground beef to the pot
- Put the pot on Saute for 5 mins
- Add 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
- Add 10 oz of diced tomatoes
- Mix the ingredients and add 2 cups of beef stock
- Add 1 ½ cups of white rice to the pot and mix the ingredients
- Cover the lid and low-pressure cook for 12 minutes
- Do a quick release and remove the lid
- Dish out the salsa and serve it with heated tortilla chips!
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Nachos”
I’ll try it this weekend!
Great! Let me know how it turned out, hope you enjoyed it!