This is a very easy recipe of mashed pumpkin which can be cooked in an Instant Pot in not time!
Great side dish to diversify your dinner table!
- 1 pie pumkin
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the pumpkin in two equal pieces and remove the seeds.
- Cut each half into quarters (4 pieces each).
- Pour 1 cup of water in the Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Put the pumpkin pieces on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Puree pumpkin using a fork or immersion blender.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.