A super healthy soup with a great and rice flavor!
The flavorful combination of Sriracha, broth and coconut milk gives this soup an amazing taste.
Instant Pot Carrot & Ginger Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 lb carrots peeled and chopped
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (13 1/2-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- Place the oil and butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and garlic and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add carrots, salt and black pepper and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in coconut milk, broth and Sriracha sauce.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 6 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release for about 10 minutes and then, do a “Quick” release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the brown sugar.
- With an immerse blender, puree the soup.
- Serve immediately with the garnishing of cilantro.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks