Instant Pot Carrot Soup is simply a super healthy soup with great color and great flavor!
With just a handful of ingredients, this recipe serves a whole crowd.
A perfect comfort meal for your weekend nights and you can have it in only 15 minutes!
The flavorful combination of sour cream, broth, and carrots gives this soup an amazing taste.
Instant Pot Carrot Soup Recipe Video
What else can I add to my Soup?
You can add literally anything to this recipe! Try:
Do I have to add broth?
You can add water instead but that would make your soup a little less thick.
So, we would recommend using both whether chicken or vegetable.
What are the health benefits of this recipe?
Instant Pot Carrot Soup boosts your immunity because it is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C.
How to serve
Serve your carrot soup with garnishing of cilantro and black pepper.
To serve it creamy and savory you can add ⅓ cup of coconut milk just before you blend the cooked soup mix.
Can I store the leftovers?
Of course, keep in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2-3 days.
Reheat for a minute in the microwave before serving.
How to make Instant Pot Carrot Soup?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Place the oil, ginger, garlic, and butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté” for 5 minutes.
Add carrots, salt, black pepper, red chili flakes, and mix.
Cover the pot and set it to high pressure for 10 minutes
Do a quick release.
With an immerse blender, puree the soup.
Serve immediately with the garnishing of cilantro and sour cream.
Instant Pot Soup recipes
Instant Pot Carrot Recipes
Instant Pot Carrot Soup
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cup carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 ½ cup vegetable broth
- fresh cilantro for serving
- sour cream for serving
- Press "saute" and add butter.
- Once melted, add onion, garlic and ginger and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add carrots, broth, salt, black pepper, red chili flakes, and stir well.
- Cover the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Blend the soup using an immerse blender.
- Garnish with cilantro and sour cream and serve 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂