One of the spectacular and yummy party time dessert!
The combination of a crispy crust and a soft cream cheese and ricotta topping along with maraschino cherries makes up a yummy cheesecake.
Want more? Try this Japanese Cheesecake.
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 8 ounce ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 10 oreo cookies crushed
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, ricotta, sugar and eggs and beat until smooth.
- Fold in sour cream and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, mix together crushed Oreo cookies and butter.
- Place the cookie mixture in the bottom of a 7-inch spring form pan evenly and gently press down to smooth the surface.
- Top with the cheese mixture evenly.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour 1 cup of water.
- Arrange spring form pan on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 40 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the ramekins onto wire racks to cool.
- Refrigerate to chill for at least 12 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with cherries before serving.