The layer of Crispy Graham Crackers crust with a layer of super-soft and moist pumpkin cheesecake served with whipping cream or Maple Syrup says it all!
Make this cheesecake if you are craving for some good cheesecake. This will never disappoint you 🙂
Why This Recipe Works
The heart-melting combination of cheesecake with buttery Graham Crackers is a go-to solution for your dessert cravings!
The Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe contains simple steps which means less struggle-more flavor!
- Butter - must be at room temperature. Gives your crust a buttery and moist texture.
- Graham Crackers - The key ingredient to make a crust! You can also use any other cookies like gluten-free or digestion cookies.
- Coconut Macaroon Cookies - Gives a flavor to the crust!
- Cream Cheese - The star ingredient of the recipe! softened and must be at room temperature.
- White Sugar - You can add or less the quantity depending on the amount of sweetness you want in your cheesecake. You can use brown sugar instead.
- Vanilla Extract - Can be replaced with vanilla essence. It enhances and balances the flavor.
- Bourbon Whiskey - Takes your cake to another level! You can take it out if you don't have some.
- Boiled Pumpkin Puree - You can either use homemade or can use canned pumpkin. You can use store-bought or make Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree yourself.
- Spices - We use cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, and all spices in cheesecake to give it a little bit savory flavor.
How to make
Gather all the necessary ingredients as per the recipe card.
Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the food processor.
Add 1 cup of Graham Crackers to it.
Add 6 Coconut Cookies to it.
Pulse it until fine crumbs are formed and refrigerate them. Then start working on Cheesecake batter.
Now, take a large mixing bowl and add 1 tablespoon of Cream Cheese to it.
Add 1 cup of White Sugar to it
Add 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract to it.
Add 1 teaspoon of Bourbon Whiskey to it. Mix it with a hand mixer.
Add 1 cup of boiled Pumpkin Puree to it.
Add ¼ teaspoon of all-spices to it.
Add ¼ teaspoon of Nutmeg to it.
Then, add ¼ teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder to it.
Add two Eggs to it, one at a time. Whisk until light and fluffy batter is formed.
Take a springform pan, brush it with oil and cover it with parchment paper.
Now, Take 1 cup of crumbs mix, and press it properly in the base of a pan.
Gently spread Cheesecake batter on top.
Cover the pan with the lid tightly. Then pour 1 cup of water into Instant Pot and set a trivet in it.
Carefully place the pan on the trivet and cover the pot with a lid. Pressure cook at high for 45 minutes.
Wait for a natural release.
Then take the pan and dish out the Pumpkin Cheesecake on a wire rack. Let it cool at room temperature then refrigerate it.
Serve and enjoy a delicious cake!
How to Serve
You can serve Pumpkin Cheesecake with whipping cream, pumpkin spices, and drizzles of pumpkin caramel on top! It will double its richness!
You can also have it with maple syrup or any other syrup of your choice.
What else can I add to my recipe?
You can make any other kind of crust as a base for pumpkin cheesecake totally depending on your taste. Or you can have pumpkin cheesecake without a crust but then be careful with the springform pan. It must be covered and packed from all sides.
You can use either gluten-free cookies or digestion cookies instead of coconut cookies to make your pumpkin cheesecake gluten-free or more healthy for you.
Can I store it and reheat?
Yes, that's actually the best part of it. You can freeze it for 4-5 days but make sure you've not topped it yet. Use toppings at the time of serving only.
There's no need for reheating. Just thaw it sometime before serving it.
Instant Pot Cake Recipes
Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup graham crackers
- 6 coconut macaroon cookies
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon bourbon
- 1 cup boiled pumpkins puree
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg powdered
- ¼ teaspoon all spices
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- In a food processor, mix 1 tablespoon of butter, graham crackers and coconut cookies.
- Pulse it until fine crumbs formed and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and bourbon whiskey.
- Mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add boiled pumpkin puree, all-spices, nutmeg , cinnamon and eggs.
- Whisk until you get a fluffy batter.
- Take a springform pan, brush it with oil and cover with a parchment paper.
- Take the cookie mix you made before, and press it properly to the base of the pan.
- Spread the cream cheese batter on top and cover the pan with a lid or foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot and place a trivet.
- Place the pan on the trivet and cover the pot with a lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 45 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release. It may take up to 40 minutes.
- Once done, take out the cake and let it cool at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Top your cake with whipping cream or drizzle it with pumpkin caramel and enjoy!
- Make sure your cheesecake batter is not dripping from any part of the pan.
- Lower the quantity of sugar if you don't prefer too much sweetness in your dessert.
- You can also use Brown sugar. It will caramelize it more.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂