Bundt cake is baked in bundt pan, it gives you a good shape. It tastes so amazing. The cake is delicious and fluffy.
Instant Pot Breakfast Bundt Cake Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 box lemon Duncan hines cake mix
- Sprinkled confectionery sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Follow the instructions written on the cake mix.
- Grease the bundt cake pan and add cake mix in the pan.
- Add water in the instant pot.
- Place the bundt cake pan on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 25 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and take out the cake.
- Let cool for 20 minutes and turn it over a plate and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks