Chicken Dumplings is a delicious traditional Chinese dish which is high in calories and rich in taste.
This pressure cooker chicken recipe take a little bit of time but is really easy to make and yet the result is amazing!
It’s healthy and oil-free (unless you used oil to make the chicken…) and I love to eat it with soy sauce.
For a vegan version, try these steamed dumplings.
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 pound chicken breast cooked & shredded
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 package wrappers
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the water and the wrappers.
- Place a wrapper on a cutting board and add a few drops of water.
- Place 1 tbsp vegetable filling in the middle of the wrapper and fold it to form a dumpling. Repeat the process.
- Pour water into the Instant Pot, place the trivet and put the dumplings onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve with soy sauce.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks