Looking for a healthy appetizer? You should make these Instant Pot Chicken Dumplings!
Chicken Dumplings are traditional Chinese dish, healthy and yet rich in taste.
This Instant Pot Chicken Dumplings recipe take a little bit of time but is really easy to make using your Instant Pot pressure cooker.
Do I need to use oil?
No. This recipe is oil-free (unless you used oil to make the chicken…)
How to serve?
I love to eat these dumplings with soy sauce.
Can I make it vegan?
For a vegan version, try these Instant Pot vegan steamed dumplings.
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 pound chicken breast cooked & shredded
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 package wrappers
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the water and the wrappers.
- Place a wrapper on a cutting board and add a few drops of water.
- Place 1 tbsp vegetable filling in the middle of the wrapper and fold it to form a dumpling. Repeat the process.
- Pour water into the Instant Pot, place the trivet and put the dumplings onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve with soy sauce.